Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Nibby Easter

Warning this blog contains lots of photos! 

I have figured out this week Autumn loves the outdoors. The weather allowed us to take the Radioflyer to the park. When Autumn was smaller she loved the swing. Now not as much. Her big thing is getting to run around. It was so fun for her just to explore outside. I am going to admit this. I am not a big outdoors fan. I enjoy being lazy and laying out by the pool. But when it comes to physical activity. Not so much. Therefore I feel like I have ran a marathon. Even though I know this is not true. Hey this could be good for me though, sunlight, exercise, the great outdoors.... we will see :)
 Autumn loves her sunglasses. She used to take them off but now she keeps them on.
Look at me Mom! Aren't I stylish? We went down the big slide a couple times and sat on the swing together but for the most part the nibs just wanted to run around. It was quite funny though when she touched the wood chips she would stick her hand out like "mom fix this, get it off my hand".

We have also been exploring our artistic side this week. Autumn loves My Little Pony. This is the first coloring to get displayed on our fridge.
 Autumn got to go on her first ever Easter Egg Hunt.

Don't they look so serious? Waiting for the egg hunt to begin
 Like I said Autumn loves the outdoors. She was more entertained by walking around then grabbing the eggs. Daddy had to point them out. Once she saw them though, in the basket they went.
This is the first Easter Sunday I got to spend with Autumn. I was working last year. It is so fun to match little girl dresses with accessories and shoes. 
We started off the day at Grandma and Grandpa Bender's house. Autumn did do a egg hunt there and had a good time picking up the eggs.
And there are cats over there. Autumn enjoyed watching the cats.
I decorated a cake for Easter and made it purple just like Autumn's Easter Bunny.
This is how Wilton instructions told you how to decorate the cake. I like mine better :)
My cake and I.
Autumn getting to see the cake before we ate it. She is picky when it comes to food but not cake. 
Our holiday family photos just keep getting better and better.
My mom brought out my highchair from the 80s for Autumn to use.
Then we stopped by Fred's family to say hi.  Grandma Gonzalez bought Autumn a outdoor chair and some bubbles :)
 
 By the end of the day all Autumn wanted to do was hang outside.
It was a very busy Easter. Autumn was happy to get home and have some chicken nuggets. 
As for now I think I will invest in some new sunscreen and Crocs, since the mud is not friendly to baby shoes.




























No comments:

Post a Comment