Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Momtastic Wardrobe

My momtastic wardrobe has changed in the last few years. This week I broke out and put on my one piece swimsuit. That is right I am going to be rocking the one piece this year. I made this decision because I will be doing a lot more bending and lifting than years prior to the toddler stage of Autumn's life. In order to ensure that my neighbors do not see the crack of doom all afternoon, I decided to just wrap up the whole body.  Now I hate my legs. This is a known fact to everyone that knows me. And I must admit, I feel as if the one piece draws more attention to the cellulite pretties that I have come to accept as being my thighs. We all have things we are insecure about and this is mine. Oh well time to go swimming! Now we just need to get the Kansas weather on board with this plan.
 My hot one piece!
It is becoming more and more a discouragement when I go shopping for clothes. I recently also purchased a pair of pink mom capris. After seeing multiple post online about how capris can be a super fashion no no. I laugh because they are comfy and I have never been exactly a fashion diva, so judge all you want ladies. 
The store I feel has either what my friend Lindsay refers to as "golden girl" clothes or juniors. Some of the juniors clothes, I feel are a bit revealing and inappropriate for someone's mother to wear. Hints I am in a rut when it comes to dressing myself. Oh well I have more fun dressing Autumn anyways.
Now for some cute Autumn photos!
 Our new favorite thing to do is walk the dog. The dog being Dani because Jack won't let her.
New water table that Grandma Bender got us. Hours of fun!
I love this photo of her!














No comments:

Post a Comment